We are producing a wide range of resources with schools to support personalisation in education. Our resources are developed with HSA Press.
- Person-centred practices in schools - a guide to using person centred practices in schools
Here are some one-page profile templates that can be printed off and completed.
- One-page profile template 1
- One-page profile template 2
- One-page profile template 3
- One-page profile template 4
- One-page profile template 5
- One-page profile postcard – front
- One-page profile postcard – back
- One-page profile bookmark – front
- One-page profile bookmark – back
Worksheets to use with families (primary school)
- Worksheet 1
- Worksheet 2
- Worksheet 3
- Worksheet 4
- Worksheet 5
- Worksheet 6
- Worksheet 7
- Worksheet 8
- Worksheet 9
- Worksheet 10
- Worksheet 11
- Worksheet 12
This is the workbook used on our course about one-page profiles in primary school
One-page profiles in schools – by Tabitha Smith, Liz Wilson and Helen Sanderson. It is available as part of the training on one-page profiles.
These are available from HSA Press
Person-centred approaches in schools by Pippa Murray and Helen Sanderson
This book describes what a person-centred approach means in special schools.
Celebrating Families by Helen Sanderson and Maye Taylor
This book is written for all families, and explains and illustrates with stories and examples how person-centred thinking tools can enhance family life. Useful to get for parents involved in the school to introduce the concepts behind person-centred practices.